Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Around the Corner

Hello, my name is Cora Miller. I have not blogged before so this will be my introduction to blogging.

I was reading over some things I have saved for further Sunday School lessons. The thought hit me that "around the corner" could be the next blessing or trial and am I ready for it.

I try and make a practice to start my day with the word. With just being on vacation and getting out of my regular routine, I have not kept this practice up. I hope God does not go on vacation or get out of His routine when I need Him the most.

I am hoping that the further I go with God, the more I automatically pick up His word with out a thought. I want to be so in tune with God that no matter what I can "automatically" make Him my first choice of the day.

Because, "around the corner" I know I am going to need Him.
God Bless, Cora

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!

    So true, your thought that "around the corner" will be the next blessing or trial. Of course, I'd much rather it be the next blessing. But with the trial comes a lesson learned. Those lessons end up being precious - like gold!

    ReplyDelete